Lexington KY Uber Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured and an Uber vehicle was involved, contact us today for a free and confidential consultation. We will only offer you advice which is in your best interest. If it makes sense to retain us, we will fight to obtain the maximum amount of compensation available for your injuries.
People who may need us could include:
- Uber drivers injured by another negligent driver
- Uber passengers injured in an Uber vehicle
- Bicyclists or pedestrians hit by an Uber driver
After an Uber accident:
You’ll first want to call police and paramedics to the scene to document the accident and your injuries. Then you should seek immediate treatment. Paramedics can transport you to the nearest emergency room. That’s just one purpose that Uber’s insurance can be used for. After that, we recommend that you contact our offices for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Uber Rides available in Lexington Kentucky
In Lexington, there are a few Uber options to chose from, as of 2018:
- uberX – These are sedans which generally seat 4 people
- uberXL – SUVs and vans which hold 6 people
- uberSELECT – Vehicles such as Mercedes, BMW or Audi.
Popular destinations for Lexington Uber
- Downtown Lexington
- University of Kentucky’s campus
- Fayette Mall
- Blue Grass Airport (LEX) – LEX has special regulations for Uber drivers for safety purposes which Uber drivers must adhere to. Uber drivers must keep their app open on airport property and follow Uber instructions on when to leave. Drivers wait in a specific waiting area on Terminal Drive. Drivers have special drop off instructions as well.
Damages available to the injured
If you were injured in an Uber accident, you might be eligible to compensation for damages. Those damages could consist of:
- Medical bills incurred and reasonably expected future bills
- Lost earnings and earnings reasonably expected future earnings
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of a normal life
- Funeral and burial expenses in the event of a wrongful death
Contact a Lexington Uber Accident Lawyer today
Whether you were a passenger, another motorist or a pedestrian, contact us right away after being injured in an accident involving an Uber vehicle.