Jimmy is a native of Louisville Kentucky. He attended Saint Xavier High School prior to attending the University of Louisville and graduating magna cum laude from the School of Business. He graduated cum laude from the Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville.
Jimmy has significant roots in Kentucky and is a third-generation attorney admitted to practice law in the state of Kentucky. He practices law with his father (Marshall) and identical twin brother (Matt). He is very family oriented and enjoys spending time with his wife Katrina, their two sons, daughter, and two dogs (Cora, Kobe). He developed an interest in the law at an early age and began working at a law office in high school.
In his free time, Jimmy enjoys spending time at the lake with friends, fishing and swimming.
Jimmy serves on the board of the Steven Vanover Foundation. Their goal is to help find a cure for sarcoma, a rare form of cancer. This organization hosts several events each year to raise funding for research and scholarships. It is his hope that one day in the near future, a sarcoma diagnosis comes with a sense of hope.
– Brandeis School of Law, J.D., (cum laude)
– University of Louisville, B.S.B.A, Finance with a minor in Entrepreneurial Studies (magna cum laude)
– Top Grade (Torts II, Criminal Procedure)
– Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
– Million Dollar Advocates Forum
– Super Lawyers Rising Star 2021-2022
– Kentucky Bar Association
– American Association for Justice
– Louisville Bar Association
– Kentucky Justice Association
– Harlan Scholar (2006-2010)