Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC Adopts Angels With The Salvation Army Angel Tree
For over 10 years now, the team at Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC has been adopting “Angels” from the Salvation Army Angel Tree.
We close the law office early one day and go to the Oxmoor Mall, select several boys and girl “Angels”, split into groups and shop together! It is a Christmas tradition we all enjoy. It is one of Attorney Marshall Kaufman’s favorite days of the year. In fact, it is one of the most rewarding days of the year for everyone here!
We’d like encourage you to adopt an Angel too!
Learn more or shop in person via Louisville Mall Adoptions:
– Use the Salvation Army’s online adoption center here.
– Unable to shop but want to donate? Donate here.
– Additional Louisville volunteer options.
– The Salvation Army offices at 911 S Brook St, Louisville (open from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday)
– The Mall St. Matthews at 5000 Shelbyville Road, Louisville
– The Oxmoor Center at 7900 Shelbyville Road, Louisville
– The Jefferson Mall at 4801 Outer Loop, Louisville
What is an “Angel”?
Donors get to help make a child’s Christmas merry by adopting an “angel”. An “Angel” is a child who needs holiday gifts such as clothing or toys. Salvation Army volunteers help donors select a child and make sure the donor’s gifts are given to the adopted angel’s parents in time for Christmas. The Salvation Army Angel Tree began in 1984, and each year nearly 4,000 families and 8,000 children are served through the program.
Shopping for Angels:
If you visit the mall in person, you will be signed in and given Angels to adopt:
Afterwards, hit the mall and go shopping!
Be sure to bring extra helpers!
Here are some additional pictures from 2019: